Rules for the general group and the private member’s only group:
- Have fun!
- When you’ve got a question, be sure to search the group for any past discussions on the topic. There are a lot of repeated questions and you can probably find an existing in-depth conversation about it more quickly than people can answer a post.
- While Roya does pop in now and then we ask that you do not tag her in posts. Instead leave questions addressed to everyone in the group, after all, you never know whose advice will give you the help you actually need.
- The most successful groups are super focused. So let’s keep conversation focused on improving communication with our children.
- Please give more to this group than you take. Self-promotion, spam via PM and irrelevant links aren’t allowed. Only group admin members are allowed to post relevant promotions at their own discretion.
- We’re all in this together. Topics around parenting can be polarising so let’s take extra care to respect others’ decisions, everyone is different. Healthy debate is fine, but kindness is required. BE KIND.
- Being in this group requires mutual trust. Authentic discussions make our group great, but talk about our babies is sensitive and should be kept private. What’s shared in the group stays in the group.
- If you have a tech support question/issue please email yourfriends @ babysignlanguagecourse.com rather than posting it in the group.
Anyone who disrespects the rules will be removed from the group with no warning.
Let’s make this a great place to be!